Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Research Experience




On my research paper, I choose manufacturing of spring as a topic. This topic sounds interesting for me because when I took me bachelor degree, I had learned about the spring. Its types, the material that constructs spring but I only knew a little about the production or manufacturing, so I think now is the best time to learn about it. Beside I get more knowledge, I practice for the English of course.

What I have done in my research paper are search for the source. Miss Azimi ask us to have three sources: text book, web and journal. For the first one, I have found the book, Machine Design: Integrated Approach written by Robert L. Norton, from Pollak Library. Secondly I don’t have any difficulties for source from internet web because there are so many mechanical webs that explain and show the process of manufacturing spring. For last, honestly I still don’t have any idea about it, but I am searching for it.

About the librarians, I haven’t asked them for any help yet because the facility to search the book in Pollak Library is good enough. I can find a related book in my topic just for a minute but I think if I need some help from them, they will help me happily. For the last resource I plan to ask them.

Get rewarding in research? Yes, of course. I get a lot of knowledge especially in my field, Mechanical Engineering and I can continue my study about the spring. Another is improving my English skill in reading, writing and structure. I didn’t find any frustrating in researching; conversely I get a lot of fun in it.

There is no end for studying. Have a pleasure on studying and you will enjoy it ^^

No comments: