Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Perfect Love

My perfect love is my special girlfriend. She is very responsible, autonomous and simple girl. I like those characteristics because they show the inner beauty of the girl. Inner beauty is the one reason why I fell in love with her.

The most important thing in our relationship is love. Perfect love has many meanings: caring, discipline, giving, respectful, understanding, obedient, patient, kind, humble, faithful, protective, meek, forgiving, trusting, accepting, sacrificial, perfect, rejoicing in The Truth, serving, unconditional, eternal, hopeful, and satisfying. This love makes our relationship will be perfect, because it covers all aspects in life. We haven’t got that perfect love yet, but we have made a commitment to support each other and reach it. It is not an easy work but if we try, we will get that perfect love.

I am very proud with my girlfriend, because she has been waiting for me while I am studying in the United State. She has sacrificed for me, so I don’t think there will be deal breakers in our relationship. Reversed to it, I must give my best to her. I have received her as my girlfriend, so the consequence is I must accept all her characteristics even the worst one. That’s the way we maintain our relationship.

You show the real perfect love when you sacrifice for her.

Happy Valentine!!

4 comments:

Azimi Advanced Composition said...

Inner beauty is the one reason why I fell in love with her. We haven’t got that perfect love yet, but we have made a commitment to support each other and reach it.She has sacrificed for me, so I don’t think there will be deal breakers in our relationship. so the consequence is I must accept all her characteristics even the worst one. You show the real perfect love when you sacrifice for her.

Azimi Advanced Composition said...

"Inner beauty is the one reason why I fell in love with her." This is such a powerful statement! So much of the time people love only the people with perfect faces/bodies. The fact that you realize that you must accept all aspects of her character is very understanding! Tell her she is lucky! And so are you! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Mrs. Azimi

Khang Pham said...

Being apart for a long time can be the challenging for you and your GF. Sharing with each others is the only thing which connects two of you in the future. Good luck !

Shuai said...

"She has sacrificed for me, so I don’t think there will be deal breakers in our relationship. Reversed to it, I must give my best to her."-----I think you also need to give your first to her, ahahaha ^_^