Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Soulmate

Soul mate sometimes used to designate someone with whom one has a deep feeling and want to share the whole life. It is difficult to find our real soul mate because I think we only have one in the world. You must learn how to love which means that you should put down your selfish and give your attention to others. You can like someone easily, but it is hard to love someone.

In my religion, Christian, the soul mate is decided when you get married. You won't know the person until you declare that you want to marry the person and give your life to him/her in front of God. Although it is a hardway to find soul mate, you will find a beatiful way when you get the soul mate.

Hopefully you will your soul mate and fight for your life

2 comments:

Shuai said...

Everyone wants to find his or her soulmate. But does soulmate really exist? Sometimes I am a little confused. I wonder if the meeting of people is controlled by the heaven or by ourselves? After all, I also want to find my soulmate, and I also want to know if she has appeared or not.
Wish you a good luck to find your soulmate.

Thao said...

Hi, Eliaza
Your thinking about soulmate makes me confused with sweetheart. So, Could you tell me what the differences between sweetheart and soulmate are? Thanks!