Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Yes!! Research Paper Finished!

Finally, my research paper finished! Yeah!! Hehe ^^ Yes, this is my first research paper in English and it is so interesting for me. I need to change my though from my native language to English language; for the first time it’s sometimes difficult but after I come to the class and talk with my friend in English, it gradually more easy for thinking in English. I think I got some good improvement during the class.

The most difficulty I got when finishing my paper, especially for the first draft, is the grammar in writing. Fortunately, I have a very patient teacher, Ms. Azimi, who corrects all that mistaken grammar and give right direction in writing all the time I handout my draft. Writing research paper in English is so challenging because you need to search the source so you need to find out the book related to the topic and sometimes you need asking someone who expert in the topic. This case made me have more interaction with people; unrealized, it improved my English too. Beside that, I chose topic that related to my major so it made me learn more about mechanical field, especially about spring.

I think all my difficulties and errors writing is nothing compare to the Ms. Azimi’s duty. She also has to examine all my friend’s paper and it’s a lot, so Thanks to my lovely teacher who has worked hard to help me finishing my paper.

Honestly, I like research paper more than other essay in composition class ^^

No comments: